Vacationing to the Virgin Islands (especially St. John) requires a little more thought than most vacations. You will not have access to the same essentials on island as you will with a vacation stateside. Plan ahead to take full advantage of the sites and beauty of St. John and the Virgin Islands by preparing yourself with our list of TOP 21 Travel Essentials for the Virgin Islands.
9. Passport – if you plan to escape to the British Virgin Islands to try the famous *Original* Painkiller at the Soggy Dollar Bar
16. Coffee or you can buy JavaMon when you arrive (find it on the Cruz Bay map in Mongoose Junction
19. Snorkel gear (if you already own) – no purchase necessary because it is reasonably priced to rent for the week
20. Bug Repellent – (however, you can obtain some really good natural oils on island)
and last but most important,
21. Patience – Enjoy our Island time – No reason to rush through your VACATION!!